Enterprise API security start-up Noname Security approach arbor+co, after seeing the work they’ve done for many other Israeli start-ups over the past three years.
During a lockdown in both Israel, where the offices are, and the UK, where the design studio is based, the team on both sides worked hard to complete an entire office renovation challenge, from planning to build, sourcing and FF&T, and all done remotely.
- The office floor was divided into six functional areas:
An entrance hall featuring a foliage wall and a dedicated waiting area
- Fully bespoke kitchen area with a large dining table and soft-seating with two different corners divided by bespoke decorative hanging partitions
- A large meeting room with a bespoke decorative metal surface and mixed textured tiles
- Hot-desking room, featuring ׳Morris׳ wall textile covering
- A large open-space area overlooking the Tel-Aviv skyline, including the CEO and HR room.
Considering the urban view of Tel-Aviv and the feasibility study we have conducted, our concept followed a contemporary high-end style with industrial touches.
The studio selected two colour pallets for this concept. One represents the exposed concrete ceiling and grey LVT floor, and the other is translated in the furniture selection of grey, orange, and green.
The entire project, from the planning stage to execution and delivery, took three months.