Groupon has two new
- One-year Sam’s Club membership ($45 value)
- Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $10 e-Gift card after using each of the following Sam’s Club convenience services (up to $30 in eGift cards total):
- Scan & Go
- Curbside Pickup
- Online Ship to Home
The $35 option (Up to $99.97 value) includes all of the above plus:
- Free Member’s Mark Take-n-Bake pizza (up to $9.99 value).
- Free Member’s Mark 10” round cake – balloon or roses (up to $14.98 value)
This deal is for new memberships only, as defined as follows:
Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only. Not valid for membership renewals, for those with a current membership, or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to March 1, 2021.
Some folks like to rotate a year with Sam’s Club and a year with Costco, as both usually offer new member deals regularly.
Save even more on your Groupon with a cashback shopping portal. Many offer new customers bonuses if you make a qualifying purchase, including
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. This email may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers.”
Copyright © 2004-2021 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.