If 2020 taught us one thing, it’s that we all should’ve scrapped whatever career plans we might’ve had and set upon creating our own loungewear brand.
Always one to trump the zeitgeist, Rees first made her mark on the fashion industry back in the nineties, with her sensual lace and lingerie label
Today, 10 Magazine exclusively reveals the brand’s latest campaign film, Free Style. Dubbed a “Love letter to dance”, the film focuses on Les Girls Les Boys latest round of sweats, designed to be shared between loved ones, partners and mates. To mark the release, we grabbed Serena Rees – the undisputed comfort connoisseur – to give us ten tips on keeping cosy this holiday season, the Les Girls Les Boys way.
1. “PJs are an obvious must for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Don’t limit to bed, add heels for lunch and jewels for dinner. Choose our newest
2. “Fill your home with the scent you love. At Christmas time, I swap my year-round favourites for something festive and nostalgic like the
3. “Les Girls Les Boys make the softest
4. “Wrap up in something comfy and cosy and go for a walk between gift-giving and lunch to get that gorgeous winter outdoor glow.”
5. “Decorating the house is so important for me and my family, I say go over the top to create special surroundings that lift the spirits.”
6. “Get up and dance! Line up a playlist and lose your inhibitions. We have a mix of reggae, punk and classic Christmas tunes to get us all dancing together.”
7. “Tap into warm, nostalgic feelings with your own Christmas traditions. Every year I recycle ribbons and wrappings I have collected over the years and get my wrapping done early to get me into the spirit of the season.”
9. “Line up the ingredients for your favourite festive cocktail. We always celebrate with the warming
10. “Playing games can get heated at Christmas if you’re a competitive group, but it’s all part of the fun and keeps everyone together. We extend our time around the table with a classic game of ‘Who am I?’”
Video directed by Robbie Mailer Howatt, Photography by Maxwell Granger. You can shop the latest pieces from Les Girls Les Boys