The 11 best and funniest tweets of the week
It’s summertime and you know what that means: time to sit inside, hide from the sun, and read
Alright, maybe you shouldn’t do that. For real, after you read this post you should go outside. Feel the sun. Go for a walk.
as the kids say. Touch grass,
But first, read this post. Because hey, balance is the key to life or something like that. A little bit of being online never hurt anyone. Anyway, here they are, the 11 funniest and best tweets of the week.
1. It’s one trip to the dry cleaners, how much could it possibly cost, $800?
2. Whatever Cher is up to in this tweet, I want some more of it, please.
3. We used to build things in this country. We used to make things beautiful for beauty’s sake. Somewhere along the way we lost that.
4. I don’t have to come out of anywhere, copper. I can do whatever I damn well please.
5. An obligatory dril post for you to enjoy.
6. This is a fantastic
-related joke. Stranger Things 7. We need to give this poor artist a rest. But
… the art is pretty good 8. OK, this is a very real thing. And I didn’t believe the eels would ever show up. It had been such a journey. But guess what? My guy actually got his eels. And it was beautiful.
9. This isn’t weird. This is perfectly normal.
11. And finally, this. If you don’t get it, I am sorry. But
, it has been if you get it . a long time coming