‘One’s gotta go’ and it’s probably Microsoft Edge: The 7 funniest tweets of the week
The weekend has finally arrived and, like always, not a moment too soon.
It was one of those strange, weird weeks where it’s not quite winter but not yet spring. Snow sometimes, in some places. Rain or sun elsewhere.
But you know what was a constant? People tweeting. Even as the
in on itself, the tweets kept rolling in. Because that’s what the internet does. bird app slowly collapses
So we went ahead and collected the seven best tweets of the week, because
. Please enjoy. that’s what we do every week 1. ‘One’s gotta go’ viral tweets taken to its logical extreme.
2. Another one of God’s little tests. We must be strong.
3. A simple can of Diet Coke holds an intense amount of power. It can fix just about anything.
4. Think about all the good this could do.
5. Somebody help him. Good lord, somebody help him.
6. What a truly bonkers thing to ask another human being. Like what are you talking about?
7. And finally, this gem. To be clear, this isn’t even meant to be funny or some kind of joke. It just a thing that happened in the real world. But what an absolute pinnacle moment in the history of human accomplishment.