Whether you’re an educator, an entrepreneur who’s studying for an MBA to further your business aspirations, or you know a
Math can be challenging, especially if you’re not good at it. Luckily, plenty of resources are available, including educational math apps. These will help you with your math problem-solving skills.
The excellent math problem solver apps we discuss here can help students practice and test their skill level. Then, when the time comes to go back to school in 2022, they’ll be confident and prepared for the challenges that await them.
So if you have students in your life—or you’re a student yourself—have a look at the top five math problem solver apps to check out in 2022.
Math Master: Problem Solver App
With its simplicity and easy-to-use interface, Math Master is an app that is designed for children in grades 6 through 8. You can quickly learn geometry, fractions, decimals, algebra, long division, and square roots.
In just a few minutes of practice per day on any device you have access to (smartphone or tablet), you can become a real math master thanks to this ultimate
- The app will work as your math homework helper. It will give you step-by-step solutions to math problems so you can figure out how to solve them yourself.
- It’s perfect for struggling math students. But it also works well if you want to brush up on any concepts you might need help mastering.
- It’s like having a math tutor right at your fingertips.
Although we can’t predict what apps will come out over the next few years, Khan Academy is one of our current favorites.
The app provides step-by-step solutions for math problems and allows you to practice skills until you master them. If you’re looking for homework help that can supplement your learning experience and your life beyond work, we recommend checking it out.
- It’s free, too.
- They do a great job of providing step-by-step explanations to complex math questions.
- They are constantly updating their platform with new features, so it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
So, if you need math homework help, check out Khan Academy. You won’t be disappointed.
This is a system that trains students to recognize math symbols by touch. The result is improved number sense, which helps kids understand math concepts and solve problems.
This app comes in free and paid versions with additional features. But students can use any of the versions at home as homework help or in schools as classroom aids. This can be particularly useful for students with motor control or learning disabilities.
It’s also essential for parents of gifted students who might have difficulty finding adequate math education outside of school or affordable tutors near them.
- TouchMath specializes in math skills, so it can also be used independently from other problem-solving apps.
- Students can use it independently as an alternative to traditional math homework.
- This app teaches basic math skills like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions.
Flashcards+ by StudyBlue
StudyBlue has built an online community that helps students learn and practice math concepts. It’s been recommended by teachers, parents, and learners alike. Flashcards+ allows you to make your flashcards or access millions of other users’ flashcards, with or without StudyBlue accounts.
- You can track your progress on your phone and quickly review and study anywhere.
- The app will even suggest problems based on what you’ve checked in case you need some extra help.
- Some features require a subscription fee. A free version is available with ads.
This free app is great for those just starting to learn math. It’s even better for those who need a little extra help.
Desmos might be right up your alley if you’re looking for something new. It provides students with virtual playgrounds where they can explore ideas about physics, play games like leapfrog, or try something else entirely by creating their own game like tic-tac-toe. Whatever you choose, don’t forget to check out their Math Exploration Toolbox and the Theory of Knowledge section.
- It also allows you to create and share your worksheets with a large user community.
- It’s an open-source tool, making it more flexible and interactive than other apps on our list.
- The app includes step-by-step guides that will walk you through how to solve problems related to algebra, geometry, and calculus, among others.
In short, if math is giving you trouble, look no further than Desmos.
Check out These Apps to Help You with Math Problem-Solving
If you’re looking for a math problem solver, make sure you have a few apps on your mobile device to help you solve equations.
Whether you need help with Algebra II or trigonometry, more apps than ever can walk you through any math problem. While these are just five apps currently available, keep an eye out for future iterations and changes.
As technology progresses and evolves, so will we, especially where math is concerned. So whether you’re a student yourself or you know and love a student who could use a little help, check these math apps out.