In the final panel session of the
With an expert panel moderated by Dr Nicole Lesley Gardner, from UNSW, this session will investigate the alternatives and crystal ball gaze into the future to discuss just what our cities will look like in the future.
Such areas of discussion will include,
– Exploring how cities will be “used” in the future.
– With many people moving to country areas and the regions, investigate the change to our cities and how this will manifest in real terms for planning and amenity.
– Discuss master plans for communities, those that are successful now and can adapt for the future.
– How technology will impact the design of cities.
– Investigate how data will inform planning.
– What clients are asking for and expecting in design now.
The diverse panel be moderated by
This is certain to be a must-see session and we look forward to seeing you virtually at the